This version brings you two new features:
- Widget: An application widget is now available for quick access to enable / disable tracking and logging, and also to switch on/off the new torch.
- Torch: The built-in camera flash LED can now be used as a torch; a handy function when it's dark and you need to check your camera etc.
(this function is only available if your device supports a camera flash LED)
The widget provides you with:
- The Photoxor icon to quickly access the application.
- The Tracking icon switches location tracking on / off.
- The Logging icon switches location logging on / off. On switching off the log data are written to a logging file (as configured in Settings).
- The Torch icon switches the torch on / off. Please note the automatic switch-off time, which can be configured in Settings. This function is implemented to protect battery usage and avoid overheating of device. Default is 30 seconds on time.
A new icon is added to the start screen:
Just press this icon to toggle the torch between on and off.
A note on the torch function:
Not all devices support the torch function, so please have a try if it works for your device.